Emotional Intelligence - Goleman's Science
Emotional Intelligence eLearning follows Daniel Goleman's brain and behavioral sciences to help you learn strategies to manage your emotions so they work for you not against you!
- Recognize at least 30-40 emotions in yourself and others to confidently respond versus react. (Most people can only identify 5-10 emotions.)
- Determine your emotional literacy skills to better manage your emotions and behaviors achieving higher fulfillment and success.
- Gain social competency to understand other people's moods, behaviors, and motives improving the quality of your relationships.
- Complete Emotional Intelligence Assessment to help you measure where you're at then select strategies provided to help you get where you want to be.
- Video Presentation
- Handout with Emotional Intelligence Skill Assessment - to help you retain the learning and advance your skills
- Assignment - to help you apply the concepts